Homeschool Classes for Children
We are certified teachers who have left the public school system due to recent changes and events.
With the growing number of parents opting for homeschooling, we have decided to extend our services starting the 2023/2024 school year.
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive support system for homeschooling families who are seeking not only classes but also a community to help them navigate this new educational journey.
Why enroll with us?
- Flexible Schedule: You decide what classes you want to take, when you want to meet, and how many students are in the class.
- Engaging Classes: Curriculum and teaching methods are picked to best fit your child’s learning style and interests.
- Parent Input: We have like-minded values and you have a say in what is taught so you can have peace of mind.
- Safe Learning Environment: Children receive special attention from our teachers and you the parent, allowing for a more focused and personalized learning experience. Our like-minded values help to ensure that you control the environment so that your children are not exposed to negative influences or unsafe situations.
- Trusted Content: We focus on teaching the subject at hand and will never introduce unwanted or unnecessary content.
Why are we unique?
- Researched teaching methods: We are teachers so we understand and use the best teaching methods.
- Critical thinking: We understand the power of critical thinking. Our goal is to stimulate curiosity and problem-solving abilities.
- Lesson planning: We do all of the lesson planning for the subject(s) of choice so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Online classes are 25 minutes and the rest of the prepared curriculum can be completed at home.
- Small classes for personalized learning: You determine the class size. Very small group classes allow for the teacher to stay focused on what your child needs to learn.
- Collaborate and socialize: Taking classes with other like-minded students provides opportunities for collaboration and socialization.
- With our like-minded values, you can have peace of mind that your child is getting the best education and you still have total control of what they learn.
Our Specialty is our Online Spanish and English Classes for Homeschool Children.
Little Lions Learn has been offering online Spanish and English classes for homeschooled children since 2019. We deliver high-quality, immersive second-language instruction in Spanish and English for children between the ages of 4 and 13. With each 25-minute, fully engaged, lesson our Lions will focus on mastering listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in an encouraging online environment. We ensure success using scientifically proven teaching techniques. With Little Lions Learn, you will embark upon a fun, language-learning adventure from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
We know there are really great second language programs and options for you to choose from, but we believe Little Lions Learn may be the best way for your homeschooled child to learn. Your child will feel comfortable and confident learning their second language in a fun and loving online environment. So, they will enjoy interacting and engaging with our unique curriculum and live certified teachers. Furthermore, we know that being fully immersed in a language has been proven to be the best way to learn. Therefore, we offer fully immersive classes and use special techniques to help your child comprehend what they are learning.
Little Lions Learn is focused on helping your child to be fully bilingual. So, this means they will begin speaking, reading, and writing from their very first lesson. Little Lions Learn works hard at putting together a program that is customizable to fit your budget and your child’s unique learning style. Join us in helping your child now and in the future. Let the adventure begin!
We are here to help you improve. So, we will focus on your area of need and customize the lesson to fit your needs. Do you want to practice talking to someone in a comfortable setting? Do you want to improve your reading or writing skills? We are here to help prevent regression during school breaks, or all year long. Plus, it’s fun! Give us a try, you will not regret it!