-We are certified teachers helping support homeschool families. We teach subjects parents don’t want to teach or are not confident with, including Math, English (reading and writing), Spanish and English as a second language, and more. Our goal is to help teachers and busy moms find balance by offering free and affordable homeschool resources including games, video lessons, worksheets, and more.
Before Little Lions Learn
After Little Lions Learn
We’ve got you covered with our homeschool program.
Our homeschool program is here to help you. Our teachers teach Math, English Language Arts in Reading and Writing, English/Spanish as a second language, and more.
Little Lions Learn is Introducing Homeschool Teachers, an online homeschool program, enrolling for the 2023/2024 School Year.
- Our certified homeschool teachers will teach a full year’s curriculum.
- In addition to Math, ELA, and English/Spanish as a second language, we will teach other subjects by request.
- We are not a school, we are simply here to help you fill in the gaps where needed.
- Classes generally run 4 days per week Monday through Thursday.
- Classes are 30 to 60 minutes per subject depending on grade level.
- We customize the learning plan to fit your schedule and budget.
- We will teach using our preselected curriculum or yours.
Click “Enroll Now” to get started. and receive a free gift. Click “Contact Us” to request more information or have us give you a call. One of our experts will contact you within 24 hours. We are happy to help guide you in making the best decision for your child next school year.
Make sure to check out our blog for helpful tips and strategies for homeschooling your child. We offer free resources, games, and video lessons to help guide your child to succeed. Follow us on Pinterest. Little Lions Learn adds new content weekly so don’t forget to bookmark this page and check back soon.